Being overweight doesn't mean you can't look fashionable and fabulous! All you have to do is know how to combine the right clothes. You need to dress yourself in a way that makes you feel comfortable and show off your features. It's time to use fashion to get the most out of your curves.
One of the most important style tips for women of larger size is to know your body shape. Here are some common body types for women of larger size:
Pear Body shape / triangle
If you have a pear body type, your hips are larger than the bust and you have nicely defined waists. In this case, you have to balance your top half with your lower half. In this case, the most suitable dresses are for you:
- Clothes that make the shoulders look wider. Shoulders are a big and sexy part of a woman's body. So if you are a pear body type, you have to show them by wearing tops off the shoulders that expose one or both shoulders. These peaks attract attention and guide the eye exactly where you want it.
- Tops with a fuller bottom half.
- Ruffles or puffy sleeves on your top is also a great way to distract the view from the lower half of the body.
- Tunic tops or dresses. You can wear a tunic top or dress as long as it fits properly but not wear a tunic top or dress if it does cling to your stomach or hips anyway.
- Jackets is good for pear shaped people. Jackets usually have interesting details around the neckline and give more structure in the shoulder area.
- The best skirt for pear body type is onen A-line cut.
Here are some examples of the best combinations for pear body shaped women.
AVOID: Slim leg pants; "Individual size dresses"; pencil skirts; clothing with details, patterns and pockets on the hips.
Celebrities you can watch: Kim Kardashian, Jennifer Lopez, Jennifer Love-Hewitt, Nicki Minaj.
APPLE BODY FORM
If you have an apple-shaped body, your body is "top heavy". This means you have a wide torso, broad shoulders and a full bust, waist and upper back. In addition, apple-shaped women also tend to have thinner arms, legs and hips and tend to gain weight in the waist. So we offer you the best tips for showing yourself in the best way possible with that body type.
If you have an apple-shaped body, you need to draw attention from your middle. That is why the most suitable clothes for you are:
- Shirts or dresses that flow under your bust. Clothes need to expand at the waist.
- Tops with ornate patterns near the neck.
- If you love to wear skinny jeans or leggings, add one oversized top or tunic there is little flow.
- Accessorize! Beautiful and unusual accessories will help you attract attention. Try necklaces and large earrings.
It is true that apple body type is not the easiest body shape to dress up, but you should at least be proud of your full figure and be ready to flatten it. And remember that if you want to show off what you have, you have to dress properly.
Here are some examples of the best combinations for apple body shaped women.
AVOID: Low shorts or trousers; high-cut shirts or any fabric length that cuts below or above your waist; Outfits with another pattern in the abdomen.
Celebrities you can look up to: Drew Barrymore, Queen Latifah, Jennifer Hudson, Oprah Winfrey, Adele, Melissa McCarthy.
HOURGLASS BODY FORM
This type of body is characterized by having equal hip and bust measurements with a narrow waist. The key to dressing an hourglass body type is to proportionally dress up the top and bottom of the body. Solutions for this body type are:
- Wide belts over shirts and dresses. Why? Since this is a great way to showcase the waist. You can create an even more curvature effect by proportionally adding a little volume to the upper and lower body, but always try to maintain balance as it is your best asset.
- Because you probably have good legs Feel free to play with skirt lengths.
- Wear tops that accentuate the waist and maintain the balanced look of your figure. Examples of such peaks are: band peaks; tops with banding or nip at the waist, form-fitting tops and wrapped tops.
- In addition, for your body type are also suitable custom shirts and jackets.
- You can also wear most of all bottoms as long as you pair them with the right top. So be free to Wear high waisted pants and pencil skirts, skinny jeans, skirts that show off your legs, etc..
If you are one of the lucky few with this body type, dress to flatter and accentuate your beautiful curves. Don't forget to wear your clothes with confidence.
Here are some examples of the best combinations for hourglass-shaped women.
AVOID: Don't hide your curves with baggy clothes!
Celebrities you can watch: Beyonce, Salma Hayek, Scarlett Johansson, Vanessa Minnillo.
Now that you know which group of body shape you belong to, it's time we give you advice on the most important event for each women's party. We all know that this is our special moment that we spend in front of the wardrobe for hours. Now follow some of the best plus size clothing tips for club clothes and save some time.
Choose the style that suits you.
First, decide which style is appropriate for the event you are going to. Usually, the events in nightclubs are full of glamor and all women want to look seductive. Therefore, even if you are a little more obese, do not be afraid to show your sexy curves. I guarantee you that many men find curvy women more seductive than skinny.
How about really tight clothes?
Wearing really tight clothing can make your curves more seductive if you wear well-fitting underwear. It is true that your underwear is not the basis of your appearance but it can help you to shape and support your body properly. So buy high waisted lingerie in a firm, supportive cotton, as it can help you drop a bit around the hips and thighs, and it can also help support your dirt. We can assure you that all boys will like it. Buy a bra that suits you well. Good bra helps you lift your figure and make you look younger and sexy.
Different clothes for women of larger size.
Tips that all plus size women should know about.
You must know the basics of how to hide or accentuate certain parts of the body. Colors, clips and patterns you wear can draw people's eyes towards or away from your figure. Here are some basics:
- Dark colors hide while light colors highlight. So if you like the waist, for example, wear a light belt over a dark shirt or dress and if you want to hide your lower half, wear dark pants and a lighter top.
- Large patterns make you look bigger, while small designs can make you look smaller. So be careful when choosing clothes with patterns.
- Avoid horizontal stripes. You can only wear them if they are diagonal or vertical.
- Know what colors look good on you. A flattering color can make your skin tone glow, while mistakes can make you look dull.
Enjoy your night in a nightclub. In addition to clothes do not forget to add a good perfume, makeup and a smile. And if you will follow the advice we have given you, you will definitely look amazing and modern.